Welcome to the Computer Science Department
- The 2017 Technion Open House at the Computer Science Department
- Final (Company) Prize for Excellent Students 2017
- Prof. Shmuel Zaks Received the 2018 SIROCCO Award
- Three CS Graduates Win The Eric and Wendy Schmidt Postdoctoral Award for Women in Mathematical and Computing Sciences
- Project Fair in IoT and Android 2017
- Best Student Paper and Best Paper Awards at SODA 2017
- Best Student Paper Award at DISC 2016
- Prof. Seffi Naor and Prof. Roy Schwartz, Receive the SIAM Outstanding Paper Prize
- Prof. Miri Ben-Chen Receives Science Prize of German Technion Society 2017
- First Place for CS Team in IEEEXtreme Programming Competition
IN THE MEDIA
- The Technion is Ranked First in Computer Networks
- Biological Alarm Clock and Robotic Laundry Folder: A Glance to the [CS] Technion Deveopments.
- Technion [CS] Students Create Laundry-Folding Robot
- Researchers [including CS Prof. Tuvi Etzion] Found Mathematical Structure That Was Thought Not to Exist
- Extremely Sensitive Biometrics
- Cum Laude
- "Imports of High-tech Workers will Scare off Students from Computer Studies"
- Life in Virtual Reality
[::more in the media::]
- Hash Code 2017 by Google...
23.2.2017, 18:30, Room 337 Taub Bld.
- TCE Workshop: 2017 Stephen and...
5.5.2017, 09:30, TCE, TECHNION
- Bertrand Meyer - GUEST LECTURE - Note unusual day
Class invariants: old concept and...
20.2.2017, 14:30, Room 337 Taub Bld.
- Guy Satat (MIT)
Pixel Club: Computational Imaging Through...
21.2.2017, 11:30, EE Meyer Building 1061
- Gili Yavneh, M.Sc. Thesis Seminar
Remote Memory References at Block...
21.2.2017, 13:00, Taub 601
- Gal Sheffi, M.Sc. Thesis Seminar
A Scalable Linearizable Multi-Index Table
22.2.2017, 14:30, Taub 401
- Trevor Darrell (UC Berkeley)
Pixel Club: Perceptual Representation Learning...
28.2.2017, 14:30, EE Meyer Building 1003
- Amit Bermano (Princeton Graphics Group)
CGGC Seminar: Geometric Methods for...
15.4.2017, 13:00, Room 337 Taub Bld.