Submit a New Thesis
Only users in faculty offices are allowed to submit this form. Or ask Maya Sidis for help.
Remark: The PDF file will appear in the site as submitted for
less than an hour. Afterwards it will be replaced by a processed file
(with TR number on every page).
Procedure for Submission of Theses to the Web Site
- Prepare a PDF file of the final version of your thesis [e.g.,
mythesis.pdf]. It should include all the thesis, with cover pages,
main content, and the abstract in Hebrew at the end (or the abstract
in English if your thesis is written in Hebrew).
- Run your favorite browser on your office computer. In the faculty web
site select `Technical Reports'. At the bottom of the accessed page
select `Submit a New Thesis'. The direct URL is
- Select `MSC thesis' or `PHD thesis'. Fill the title. Fill your name
as author, and your supervisor's name(s) as supervisor.
- Select the PDF file you prepared via the BROWSE button.
- Fill the abstract.
- Check everything!!! and submit.
- If successful, the library will process the clearance forms only upon
seeing that the thesis is already in the site.
- In case of problems, send all the material (mention whether it is a
PHD or an MSC thesis, and include the PDF file, and text versions of
the title, abstract, your name and your supervisor name) to Maya
Sidis (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will make the upload for you.
- If you fail to submit from your office computer (i.e., you see the
message `Submission of this form is allowed only from faculty offices.'
after you submit, while you use your
office computer), please contact me (to add your office to the
list). For security reasons, submission is allowed only from offices
within the faculty.
- if you get the response `content too long' your PDF file is
longer than 50MB.
Either gzip it, or ask me to increase the maximal size.
- For any other comments, or problems, please contact me.
- Any exceptions will be handled by myself.
- Older theses are most welcome. Contact Maya Sidis for uploading them
with the correct year (with all the information mentioned above).
Do not upload old theses
yourself, as it will upload them to the CURRENT year.
Written by Eli Biham.