Candidates for Academic PositionsThe Faculty of Computer Science at the Technion has a few openings for tenure track positions (faculty members). Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible, preferably during October, and no later than November 30 of the academic year prior to the expected appointment.
Applications should include:
- PDF file #1: Curriculum vitae and list of publications,
- PDF file #2: Research statement (description of research interests, past and current research, and goals for the future),
- PDF file #3: Teaching statement (including specific courses/topics the candidate is able to teach: emphasis on basic (mandatory) CS courses, but also mention courses in the candidate's research area, and other courses; not only courses that the candidate already taught), and
- Text or PDF file #4: Name, title, address, email and web page of at least four references.
Contact:Applications should be sent to Ms. Sigal Zemach (sigalcs.technion.ac.il), and cc the dean (Prof. Irad Yavneh, deancs.technion.ac.il).
- Please note that reference letters will be requested directly by the Technion. The final list of recommenders will be compiled by the Technion, after consulting your list and making our choices. Do not ask recommenders to send reference letters yourself.
- Please mention your intended appointment date in your letter.
- We are interested in candidates in all areas of computer science. Specific areas we are interested in include (but not limited to) software engineering, computer systems, high-performance computing, networking, databases and information systems, security, web, and related areas.
- For administrative reasons, we will appreciate if you will let us know (in your email) if you apply in parallel to other departments at the Technion.
- Do not forget to list your phone number(s) and email address in the submitted material, so that we will be able to contact you when needed.
Faculty positions with our affiliation are also available in the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Innovation Institute (JTCII) in New York City.