Candidates for Academic Positions
The Faculty of Computer Science at the Technion invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications in October, typically about one year before the expected appointment.
Applications should include:
- PDF file #1: Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
- PDF file #2: Research statement (description of research interests, past and current research, and future goals).
- PDF file #3: Teaching statement, including specific courses/topics the candidate can teach: fundamental (required) CS courses, as well as courses in the candidate's research area and other courses.
- Text or PDF file #4: Name, title, address, email and web page of at least four references.
Contact:Applications should be sent to Ms. Sigal Zemach (sigalcs.technion.ac.il), with cc to the dean (Prof. Irad Yavneh, deancs.technion.ac.il)
- Please note that all reference letters are to be solicited by the Technion. Do not ask recommenders to send reference letters.
- Please mention your intended appointment date in your letter.
- We are interested in candidates in all areas of computer science, including (but not limited to) software engineering, computer systems, high-performance computing, communication networks, databases and information systems, security, machine learning, web, and related areas.
- For administrative reasons, please let us know (in your email) if you apply in parallel to other departments at the Technion.
- Do not forget to list your phone number(s) and email address in the submitted material.
Faculty positions with our affiliation are also available in the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Innovation Institute (JTCII) in New York City.