The Technion, Haifa 32000, Israel
Office hours: (Spring 2013) Tuesday 13:30-14:30.
Office: Taub 512.
I got my Ph.D. in 1996 from the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, The Weizmann Institute of Science. After that, I was a visiting lecture at the U.C. Berkeley and a post-doctoral fellow at the International Computer Science Institute, (ICSI) Berkeley, CA. Before joining the CS faculty, I was a Member of the Technical staff, at the Networking Research Laboratory at Bell labs, Lucent Technologies. You can go to my page there, and read about my past activities. Recently, I spent a year on a Sabbatical at Google Mountain View.
My main research interests are the theory and applications of efficient network and system management. In particular I am working in the following directions:
· SDN, TE, and Efficient Network Management
· Network aware services and Programmable Networks
· Wireless and cellular networks
· Theory of network and system management
· QoS routing, Network location problems, and other network related optimization problems
Past courses: Introduction to Computer Networks (Winter 2012-2013)
Computer Science Department,
Technion, Technion City,
Haifa 32000, Israel