The 6th annual international TCE conference (Tuesday-Wednesday, May 24-25, 2016) will focus on recent trends in 3D Visual Computing: Graphics, Geometry and everything in between.
Conference Chairs: Mirela Ben-Chen (CS Technion), Yoav Schechner (EE Technion)
With the advent of widespread consumer devices generating 3D data, as well as the recent advances in 3D printing, computing with 3D data has become a prominent ingredient in many fields in science and engineering. Having sound theoretical foundations for computational algorithms handling 3D data is therefore of great importance for devising robust, stable and efficient numerical methods.
Topics will include Computer Graphics, Geometry Processing and Imaging, recently emerging algorithms for related 3D Visual Computing issues, and application challenges from both the industry and the academic arenas.
A complete program and list of speakers will be available on our
. Confirmed speakers include:
· Marc Alexa, TU Berlin, Germany
· Alex M. Bronstein, Technion, Israel
· William T. Freeman, MIT, USA
· Thomas Funkhouser, Princeton University, USA
· Kristen Grauman, University of Texas at Austin, USA
· Eitan Grinspun, Columbia University, USA
· Michael Kazhdan, Johns Hopkins University, USA
· Ira Kemelmacher-Shlizerman, University of Washington, USA
· Yaron Lipman, Weizmann Institute of Science, Israel
· Niloy Mitra, University College London, UK
· Srinivasa Narasimhan, Carnegie Mellon University, UK
· Marc Pollefeys, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
· Helmut Pottmann, TU Wien, Austria
· Tali Treibitz, University of Haifa, Israel
· Yair Weiss, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
and more details about the
information on TCE
Monday, May 23, 2016 - EXTRA TUTORIALS FREE! (please