Home Page of Amir Shpilka.
I am a member of the Faculty of Computer Science at the Technion.
My research area is Complexity
theory, mainly algebraic complexity.
Students and Postdocs:
Zeev Dvir (Weizmann Institute of Science, co-advising with
Ran Raz). Graduated 2008. Now at
Zohar Karnin Graduated 2012. Now at Yahoo
Graduated 2012. Currently a postdoc at Princeton U.
- Alexander Sokolovsky (Weizmann
Institute of Science, co-advising with
Ran Raz). Graduated 2006.
- Michal Moshkovitz (Tel Aviv, co-advising with
- Gil Cohen. Graduated 2010.
- Avishay Tal. Graduated 2012.
- Ben lee Volk. Graduated 2014.
Faculty of Computer Science
Fax: +972-4-8293900 (attn. Amir Shpilka)
Email: last name at cs dot technion dot ac dot il