a picture of(left to right) Prof. Eliezer Shalev Dean of the Ruth Rappaport Medical School, Technion President Prof. Perertz Lavie and myself (in the wheelchair), taken at my "60th birthday symposium"; (January 2014) by Danny Katz
1.Meirav Zehavi (jointly with Hadas Shachnai)."Algorithms for Parameterized Graph problems with Applications to Biological Network Queries"
2. Alon Diament (jointly with Tamir Tuller), Three Dimensional Genomic Organization of Eukaryotic Genes is Strongly Correlated with Their Codon Usage; Expression and Function
3. Michal Gordon (jointly with Eitan Rubin and Ron Apte), Development and Implementation of Computational Methodologies for a Systems Level Analysis of Bio-Medical Data, Dept. of Health Sciences, Ben-Gurion University
4. Noa Tzunz- Henig Ph. D.in Medicine(jointly with Ariel Miller and Nili Avidan): Transcriptional Profiling and pathway analysis of response to Interferon-beta in immune cells and Multiple Sclerosiss 2012. Now with the Lokey Center, Technion
5. Noy Cohen-Ronen (MD thesis) (jointly with Zehava Vadas and Michael Shmoish): bioinformatic analysis of data produced by Flow cytometry in hemato-oncology diseases 2011.
won the 1st prize for MD theses at the Technion 2010-11
6. Itai Sharon Ph. D.in Computer Science(jointly with Oded Beja): Computational Methods for Meagenomic Analysis 2011.
7. Adam Carmi M.Sc.in Computer Science:(jointly with Michael Kaminski): Adaptive Multi-Pass Parsing
8. Evgeny (Yuval) Shaphir, M.Sc.in Computer Science(jointly with Shmuel Wimer): Interconnect-driven Cell-based Migration of Integrated Circuit Layout, 2009.
Now at Qualcomm, San Diego.
9. Alexandra Skolozub, M.Sc.in Computer Science: Conditional Integration of Biological Pathways, 2009.
Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
10. Adi Mano, M.Sc.in Computer Science: Building Phylogenetic Trees Based on Biochemical Pathways, 2008. Now at Google Labs, Haifa.
11. Oleg Rokhlenko, Ph.D.in Computer Science: Algorithms for Labeled Graph Matching with Applications to Systems Biology, 2007. Now at the the Yahoo! Research Labs in Haifa.
12. Yoela Yariv, Ph.D.in Biology (jointly with Nurit Katzir and Gadi Schuster): The Isolation and Characterization of Fruit Ripening-related Genes in Melon (Cucumis melo) – a Genomic Approach, 2007. Now at the Newe-Yaar Research Center.
13. Amir Rubinstein M.Sc.in Computer Science:(jointly with Yona Kassir): Faithful Modeling of Transient Behavior in Developmental Pathways, 2006. Now a graduate student at Tel-Aviv University .
14. Eyal Ackerman, Ph.D.in Computer Science (jointly with Gill Barequet): Counting Problems for Geometric Structures: Rectangulations, Floorplans, and Quasi-Planar Graphs, 2006. Now with Haifa University at Oranim.
15. Shimon Golan, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience) (jointly with Avi Gal): Efficient Algorithms for Computing Resource Availability in Wide Area Application Environments, 2006. Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
16. Dolev Dotan, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience): HyperFlow: a Visual, Ontology-Based Query and Data-Flow Language for End-User Information Analysis, 2006. Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
17. Firas Swidan, Ph.D.in Computer Science: Comparative Genomics: from Accurate Mapping to Sorting by Weighted Reversals and Repeat-Annotated Phylogenies, 2006. Now with Biomatters Inc. Auckland New Zealand
18. Haggai Yedidya, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience): Performance Evaluation of Data Cache Organizations for SMT Processors, 2005. Now at Allott Comm.
19. Esti Yeger-Lotem, Ph.D.(in ComputerScience) (jointly with Hanah Margalit of the Hebrew University): Computational Analysis of Integrated Networks of Transcription Regulation and Protein-Protein Interactions, 2005. Now on the faculty of Ben-Gurion Univ. of the Negev Beer Sheva, Israel.
20. Wisam Kadry, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience), Simulation of Metabolic Pathways, 2004. Now at ECI Telecom.
21. Oleg Rokhlenko, M.Sc.,(in ComputerScience)Tree Based Comparison of Metabolic Pathways, 2004.(wqent on for a Ph.D. under my supervision see No.8 above)
22. Joram Pe'er, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering): Minimal Multi-level Decomposition of Boolean Functions Using Non-Repeating Literal Trees, 1993.
23. Ilan Levin, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering): Realizing Expression Graphs with Xilinx Elements, 1992. Now at GE HealthCare.
24. Shimon Ben-Yehuda, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering), Post Generation Symbolic Layout Optimization, 1988. Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
25. Amnon Joseph, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering), Feed-through River Routing, 1987.
26. Joseph Blatman, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering), Bus Routing, 1987.
for the official list of the Technion's Graduate School (with links to abstracts and full-text theses) see: Technion's Graduate School list.