|a picture of(left to right) Prof. Eliezer Shalev Dean of the Ruth Rappaport Medical School, Technion President Prof. Perertz Lavie and myself(in the wheelchair), taken at my 60th birthday symposium (January 2014)by Danny Katz|
3.Itai Sharon Ph. D.in Computer Science(jointly with Oded Beja): Computational Methods for Meagenomic Analysis 2011.
Now at the Banfield Lab UC Berkeley,California
4.Adam Carmi M.Sc.in Computer Science:(jointly with Michael Kaminski):
Adaptive Multi-Pass Parsing
Now at Safend Inc.Tel-Aviv, Israel
5.Evgeny (Yuval)Shaphir, M.Sc.in Computer Science(jointly with Shmuel Wimer): Interconnect-driven Cell-based Migration of Integrated Circuit Layout, 2009.
Now at Qualcomm, San Diego.
6. Alexandra Skolozub, M.Sc.in Computer Science: Conditional Integration of Biological Pathways, 2009.
Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
7. Adi Mano, M.Sc.in Computer Science: Building Phylogenetic Trees Based on Biochemical Pathways, 2008. Now at Google Labs, Haifa.
8. Oleg Rokhlenko, Ph.D.in Computer Science: Algorithms for Labeled Graph Matching with Applications to Systems Biology, 2007. Now at the the Yahoo! Research Labs in Haifa.
9. Yoela Yariv, Ph.D.in Biology (jointly with Nurit Katzir and Gadi Schuster): The Isolation and Characterization of Fruit Ripening-related Genes in Melon (Cucumis melo) – a Genomic Approach, 2007. Now at the Newe-Yaar Research Center.
10. Amir Rubinstein M.Sc.in Computer Science:(jointly with Yona Kassir): Faithful Modeling of Transient Behavior in Developmental Pathways, 2006. Now a graduate student at Tel-Aviv University .
11.Eyal Ackerman, Ph.D.in Computer Science (jointly with Gill Barequet): Counting Problems for Geometric Structures: Rectangulations, Floorplans, and Quasi-Planar Graphs, 2006. Now with Haifa University at Oranim.
12. Shimon Golan, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience) (jointly with Avi Gal): Efficient Algorithms for Computing Resource Availability in Wide Area Application Environments, 2006. Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
13. Dolev Dotan, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience): HyperFlow: a Visual, Ontology-Based Query and Data-Flow Language for End-User Information Analysis, 2006. Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
14. Firas Swidan, Ph.D.in Computer Science: Comparative Genomics: from Accurate Mapping to Sorting by Weighted Reversals and Repeat-Annotated Phylogenies, 2006. Now with Biomatters Inc. Auckland New Zealand
15. Haggai Yedidya, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience): Performance Evaluation of Data Cache Organizations for SMT Processors, 2005. Now at Allott Comm.
16. Esti Yeger-Lotem, Ph.D.(in ComputerScience) (jointly with Hanah Margalit of the Hebrew University): Computational Analysis of Integrated Networks of Transcription Regulation and Protein-Protein Interactions, 2005. Now on the faculty of Ben-Gurion Univ. of the Negev Beer Sheva, Israel.
17. Wisam Kadry, M.Sc.(in ComputerScience), Simulation of Metabolic Pathways, 2004. Now at ECI Telecom.
18. Oleg Rokhlenko, M.Sc.,(in ComputerScience)Tree Based Comparison of Metabolic Pathways, 2004.(wqent on for a Ph.D. under my supervision see No.8 above)
19. Joram Pe'er, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering): Minimal Multi-level Decomposition of Boolean Functions Using Non-Repeating Literal Trees, 1993.
20. Ilan Levin, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering): Realizing Expression Graphs with Xilinx Elements, 1992. Now at GE HealthCare.
21. Shimon Ben-Yehuda, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering), Post Generation Symbolic Layout Optimization, 1988. Now at the IBM Research Lab in Haifa.
22. Amnon Joseph, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering), Feed-through River Routing, 1987.
23. Joseph Blatman, M.Sc.(in Electrical Engineering), Bus Routing, 1987.
for the official list of the Technion's Graduate School (with links to abstracts and full-text theses see: http://www.graduate.technion.ac.il/Theses/Advisors.asp?Key=19694