NOT: Number Of Tokens Calculator
Instructions Just paste your Java code into the text area and press "Count Tokens".
- This token count considers only tokens that are inside methods so declarations of fields or formal-parameters are ignored.
- Comments are not counted.
- The minimal token count of a non-abstract method is 3. This count includes the curly braces of the method.
- The token count of an abstract method is 2.
- import and package declaration are not recognized and are treated as syntax errors.
- The counter is based on a Java applet. You need a Java 5-compatible JVM installed on your computer to run it.