1. Faith Ellen, Lady Davis sabbatical visitor.
2. Keren Censor-Hillel, Probabilistic Methods in Distributed Computing, PhD, August 2010. Now assistant Professor at the Technion. (Previously: Simons Postdoctoral Fellow at the Theory Group of CSAIL, MIT.)
5. Arie Fouren, Adaptive Wait-Free Algorithms for Asynchronous Shared-Memory Systems, September 2001.
6. Ophir Rachman, Resiliency in Distributed Systems, June 1996 (Director, Security Products, Vmware, previously, VP of Engineering in Entercept).
7. Roy Friedman, Consistency Conditions for Shared-Memory Multiprocessors, August 1994. Associate professor at the Department of Computer Science, Technion.
1. Ami Paz, Counting-Based Impossibility Proofs for Distributed Tasks, MSc, May 2013.
2. Alex Kogan, Efficient Fault-Tolerant Resource Allocation in Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks, MSc, June 2008. Now a researcher at Scalable Synchronization Research Group (Oracle Labs).
3. Yaniv Kaplan, Lower Bounds for Adaptive Collect and Related Objects, September 2004.
4. Idan Zach, Fully Adaptive Shared-Memory Algorithms, September 2004.
5. Zvi Avidor, Wait-Free n-set Consensus when Inputs are Restricted, January 2004.
6. Vita Bortnikov, Adaptive Algorithms for Mutual Exclusion, November 2000.
9. Rinat Rappoport, The Level of Handshake Required for Establishing a Connection, January 1995.
11. Taly Djerassi (Shintel), Time Bounds for Decision Problems in Semi-Synchronous Systems, December 1993.