2. Keren Censor-Hillel, Probabilistic Methods in Distributed Computing, PhD, August 2010. Now assistant Professor at the Technion. (Previously: Simons Postdoctoral Fellow at the Theory Group of CSAIL, MIT.)
5. Arie Fouren, Adaptive Wait-Free Algorithms for Asynchronous Shared-Memory Systems, September 2001.
6. Ophir Rachman, Resiliency in Distributed Systems, June 1996 (Director, Security Products, Vmware, previously, VP of Engineering in Entercept).
7. Roy Friedman, Consistency Conditions for Shared-Memory Multiprocessors, August 1994. Associate professor at the Department of Computer Science, Technion.
2. Yaniv Kaplan, Lower Bounds for Adaptive Collect and Related Objects, September 2004.
3. Idan Zach, Fully Adaptive Shared-Memory Algorithms, September 2004.
4. Zvi Avidor, Wait-Free n-set Consensus when Inputs are Restricted, January 2004.
5. Vita Bortnikov, Adaptive Algorithms for Mutual Exclusion, November 2000.
8. Rinat Rappoport, The Level of Handshake Required for Establishing a Connection, January 1995.
10. Taly Djerassi (Shintel), Time Bounds for Decision Problems in Semi-Synchronous Systems, December 1993.