The CGGC holds a weekly seminar which provides a forum for local experts and guests from abroad to present their research. Most of the CGGC graduate students present the results of their MSc or PhD research in this seminar, and there is a sprinkling of industrial presentations.
Coordinated by (and address for all complaints) Miri Ben-Chen.
Usually held on Sunday 1:30 pm at Taub 337.
- Sunday , June 30, 2019 - , Michal Edelstein
- Thursday , June 13, 2019 - Generative Design & Engineering, Suraj Musuvathy
- Sunday , June 23, 2019 - Viscous Thin Films in Real Time, Saar Raz
- Monday , June 10, 2019 - Volumetric untrimming: Precise decomposition of trimmed trivariates into tensor products., Fady Massarwi
- Sunday , June 2, 2019 - Accessibility for Line-Cutting in Freeform Surfaces, Boris van Sosin