The CGGC holds a weekly seminar which provides a forum for local experts and guests from abroad to present their research. Most of the CGGC graduate students present the results of their MSc or PhD research in this seminar, and there is a sprinkling of industrial presentations.
Coordinated by (and address for all complaints) Miri Ben-Chen.
Usually held on Sunday 1:30 pm at Taub 337.
- Sunday , May 21, 2017 - Four Open Mathematical Problems Related to Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling, Ron Goldman
- Monday , May 29, 2017 - Obstacle-Ginzburg-Landau Functionals, Orestis Vantzos
- Sunday , May 28, 2017 - Moebius Geometry Processing, Amir Vaxman
- Sunday , May 21, 2017 - Solving Piecewise Polynomial Constraint Systems with Decomposition using Subdivision-Based Solver, Boris van Sosin
- Sunday , May 14, 2017 - Depth with respect to a family of convex sets, Leonardo Martínez