2nd TCE SYSTEMS DAY 2014
The second TCE (Technion Computer Engineering Center) Systems Day Workshop will be held on
Monday, June 9, 2014 at room 1003, EE Meyer Building, Technion and will discuss different system related issues, starting
from network of sensors and up to virtualization and cloud computing.
TCE system day has always been an exciting meeting point between Industry and Academia to discuss different system related issues, starting from network of sensors and up to virtualization and cloud computing.
This year we will have exciting presentations from industry including Intel, ARM, Qualcomm, SagivTech and from Academia distinguished guests, Prof. Gustavo Alonso from ETH in Switzerland and Prof. Marc Shapiro from INRIA from France.
The current confirmed talks include:
1. Prof. Gustavo Alonso (ETH Zurich) – Performance in the Multicore Era
2. Prof. Marc Shapiro (INRIA) - SwiftCloud – Write Fast, Read in the Past — Scalable Consistency all the Way to Clients
3. Igal Iancu (Intel) – Perceptual Computing
4. Oren Tropp (SagivTech) – Take GPU Power to the Maximum for Vision and Depth Sensor Processing: From Mobile GPU to GPUs on the Cloud
5. Ofer Rosenberg –HSA – next generation of GPGPU systems
6. Alex Glikson (IBM) - Running Virtualized and Bare-Metal Workloads on Heterogeneous Cloud Infrastructure Managed with OpenStack
7. Natan Peterfreund (Toga Networks) - On Heterogeneous Computing and Domain Specific Languages acceleration
8. Nathan Altman (Qualcomm) - High Resolution Digital Pen System Using Airborne Ultrasound
9. Oded Gigushinski (Corephotonics) - Zooming in to Multi-Aperture Cameras Background and Implementation Consideration
Participation in the TCE Systems Day is free but requires preregistration.
More details, program, poster display and information on TCE.
Back to the news index Saturday, May 17, 2014