AMDOCS Best Project Prize 2010-2011
The winners of the CS 2010-2011 Best Project Contest will receive the Amdocs Prize in a
ceremony which will on Monday, Mars 12, 2012 at 16:00, in Taub 337. Congratulations to the winners.
You are all invited.
Following are the winning projects of the 2010 Amdocs Best Project Contest:
- Anan Abu-Yousef and Anna Ginzburg: "Descriptors-Based Stereo Reconstruction Project"; (supervised by Prof. Ron Kimmel Yaron Honen and Guy Roseman, GIP).
- Ranit Gotsman and Nir Hershko: "Swarm - Micro-agent Robotics Simulator Game" (supervised by Yotam Elor and Prof. Alfred M. Bruckstein, CIS and ISL).
- Ilya Gurvich: "Background Objects Identification using Texture and Color" (supervised by Dr. Tammy Avraham, CIS and ISL).
- Yaron Tausky and Maor Veitsman: "Cognitive Routing Simulator" (supervised by Itai Dabran, LCCN).
Following are the winning projects of the 2012 Amdocs Best Project Contest:
- Anis Abboud and Majd Srour: "Optimally Covering an Unknown Indoor Environment" (supervised by Yotam Elor and Prof. Alfred M. Bruckstein, CIS and ISL).
- Alex Kirshon and Dima Gonikman: "Persistent OSPF Attacks" (supervised by Dr. Gabi Nakibly and Itai Dabran. LCCN). More detels about the research in the Media.
- Edo Cohen, Tzafrir Rehan and Gai Shaked: "BOA: Buffer overrun Analyzer" (supervised by Dr. Eran Yahav and Micheal Kuperstein, SSDL).
The projects posters will be exhibited in the Study Hall of the CS Taub Building (ground floor).
Back to the news index Sunday, February 19, 2012