The exhibition "The History of Computing" was inauguated on October
17, 2010 in the vitrine of Taub Building for Computer Science in the Technion. The
exhibition depicts the history of computing from the 1950's until today with
texts and exhibits, most of which were loaned from the
The National Museum of
Science, Technology and Space
(Daniel and Matilda Recanati Center). The
exhibition presents the development of computing using three facets: Operating
systems, the Internet and Algorithms.
On the event the faculty also celebrated the new school year of 2010-11 and awarded its excellent staff members.
More pictures of the exhibition in the
CS web site